Unique Valentine's arrangements

Sunday, February 13, 2011

There are a couple people I'm giving flowers to this year- my two visiting teaching sisters and one of my professors who just had back surgery. Earlier in the week I found Kerr canning jars a Michaels for only $1.19. (What a great deal since vases are so expensive. These jars worked perfectly into my budget and what I had in mind design wise). I threw these arrangements together in about half an hour. I bought the flowers in various bunches at Costco for a total of $19.00 (also a great deal since flowers nearly double in cost around Valentine's Day). The colors aren't very traditional, but I just wasn't into red or white. Then it was just a matter of stripping them down and cutting them to size. I tied little pieces of twine around the lid to tie a tag to once I had finished. I think I prefer the arrangements without bows, but it works either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger