Kid friendly

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's more Irish than potatoes? Probably a lot of things, but hey, I thought to myself, I've always seen people carve really cool things out of them so why not give it a try. First of all, its a lot harder than it looks... especially curves. Second, you need an X-ACTO knife or a really sharp kitchen knife with a small tip to cut with. But other than those little details, it's a pretty fun little project. I used some acrylic paint I had around the house and dipped the 'stamp' in it. It's perfect to do with your kids (once you've cut the potatoes). They can even finger paint around the stamps. Cut them out or mount them and you've got stationary and artwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger