Triple chocolate cookies
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Triple Chocolate Cookies
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. (2 sticks) butter (room temperature)
3/4 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 large eggs
1 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. bittersweet chocolate chips
1/4 c. white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in mixing bowl.
3. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate morsels and then using a cookie scoop, place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 9-11 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Allow to cool on sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer to wire cooling rack.