An upgrade of sorts

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The past couple of months have been full of long runs and tired feet. Stephen and I have been training for the Gate River Run 15k which will be in March, here in Jacksonville. A couple of weeks ago I began to notice how the cushioning in my shoes was less than cushy- of course, that is to be expected when you've been wearing them for the past year or so. Finally I caved and bought a new pair in hopes of breaking them in before the big race (Gel Kayano-18's... I'm so glad Asics makes a new and improved version of them... and that they were in stock at a local running store). So far, so good. I did a 4.25 mile run yesterday and it felt like I was running on clouds.
Love that feeling. Seriously. I'm one happy runner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger