Easy-to-sew Summer Dress

Monday, May 14, 2012

I bought this pattern a while back and started cutting out the pieces in hopes of making it before we moved to Jacksonville. But somehow in the chaos of it all, the two sheets of instructions disappeared. So I  went to JoAnn's to see if I could find the pattern and take a little peek at the directions, but apparently it is one of their featured patterns this summer and was completely sold out. When I got home I read the back of the pattern and decided that I had enough information to go forward. I finished the dress in about an hour and somehow it turned out looking exactly like the example they had on a mannequin in the store. If you have a daughter, granddaughter, or niece to sew for, and you're lucky enough to find this pattern, get it! It's a quick sew and is incredibly versatile. I know that's not the most flattering picture of the dress, but I promise it's adorable in person- just look at the little model above!

2 Comments:

  1. I love it! My daughter love skirts and dresses. I'll have to see if I can find the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute! Ps we are totally in love with the dress you bought e for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger