Design 101 Series: 15 Free Fonts

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

As a graphic designer I'm always on the hunt for new fonts. I must say that ever since I've worked for SAS Creative Services/BYU Bookstore, I've been one of those people who can name almost any font on any given item. But every once in a while I see fonts online that I absolutely love... and happen to have no idea what they're named. So I thought I'd give you the inside scoop on my top 15 favorite fonts and identify a few popular ones...


Some great resources include: Font Squirrel, Lost TypeDaFont & Fonts 101
Please note that these fonts are for personal use only!

2 Comments:

  1. Great choices. I completely understand your being drawn to all of these, mountain retreat is especially pleasing to me! Great finds, all of them thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a good sans serif!

    ReplyDelete

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger