Blueberry Peach Milkshake

Friday, September 21, 2012

This past Sunday we had Stephen's brother Adam over for dinner. I made chicken & noodles, homemade rolls, salad and peach crisp for dessert. I used every peach except for one... you can probably guess where that lone peach ended up... yep, right in there. If you love peaches and milkshakes as much as I do, then you're going to love this! Using only 4 ingredients you can whip up one of these in just minutes. I tossed in a handful of blueberries that had been sitting in our refrigerator, but don't feel pressured to go out and by some, it's great with out them too!
P.S. Tomorrow is the first day of fall! I know I should start my fall baking but I've still got a few more
recipes for you until I start cranking out apple and pumpkin treats, so hang tight, they're on their way!

4 Ingredient Blueberry Peach Milkshake
Ingredients
1 c. vanilla ice cream
1/2 c. milk
1 peach (peeled or unpeeled)
1/4 c. blueberries

DIRECTIONS:
1. In a blender combine ice cream, milk, pitted (peeled) peach, and blueberries. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Pour into a chilled glass and enjoy!
Stephen + Natalie Original Recipe | Makes 1 serving

1 Comments:

  1. This sounds like a great milkshake! I love the blueberry peach combo!

    ReplyDelete

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger