Past St. Patrick's Day Projects

Saturday, March 17, 2012

This past week has been a little weird to say the least. Stephen is off school and I've had 3 classes and Cub Scouts this week. I guess were switching things up? Along with the schedule change I've been trying to spring clean, finish sewing projects and shoot/edit photos for homework. Needless to say, I'm feeling a little worn down. I thought spending an afternoon at the beach would be the cure, but things have only worsened since then. Maybe it's the warmer weather + pollen + wind (allergies perhaps?). I don't know. I've just been tired and with the usual sore throat stuffy nose. So unlike last year and all of it's St. Patrick's Day crafty gloriousness... this year I made cookies. And that is it. Sorry to disappoint. However, if you need some inspiration, I put links to past projects, so check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger