Flower child

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ok, so you can probably tell by now that I love to make things for kids. Sure we don't have any, but it's always fun to spoil nieces and nephews, right? The other day bought a couple little pieces of fabric and paired them with some things that I've had in my collection. Now that I have planned out what each is going to look like, I'm excited to see the end product.
Todays project was a really easy dress. It comes from Simplicity (2241). I always feel like a rule of thumb for making kids clothing is that the pattern shouldn't be complicated and that you shouldn't have to spend more than a few hours making it. Despite all of the distractions today, I was able to finish it. I'm considering adding a few little rosettes to one side of the yoke. I just can't decide whether I like it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Life Made Simple All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger